We wish to recruit a talented landscape designer who will make a major contribution to the evolution of our studio.
You will contribute to all workflow stages from initial client meetings and site survey through concept and detailed design to full realisation of projects including plant sourcing and site visits at all stages of build. You will be confident, hard-working and have excellent inter-personal skills. You will be encouraged to foster relationships with both clients and industry professionals in order to contribute to the business development of the studio.
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a diploma in Garden Design with at least two years post graduate work experience
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with clients, consultants and contractors
- Excellent plant knowledge and direct experience of completing planting schemes
- Ability to prepare drawing packages including detailed construction drawings
- High level of ability in CAD. We operate in Vectorworks
- High level of ability in SketchUp
- High level of ability in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- High level of ability to sketch and develop designs by hand
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in preparation of specification documentation
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience. The role is full time with an initial three month trial, to start as soon as possible.
For more information about our work please see www.johndavieslandscape.co.uk or visit us on Houzz.
Application deadline: Friday 4th May
Please send a portfolio (8mb max), CV and covering letter to [email protected]